Internet gambling is a key part of our firms experience.
We act for a large number of online operators across the range of casino gaming, betting, bingo, poker, and skill games. Some are major industry players, others are start-ups.
We are actively involved in this sector as it helps us keep on top of developments in this fast changing and ever innovative part of the industry.
The type of legal work we do for the remote gambling sector is equally as wide including:
- Comparing and advising on choice of jurisdiction
- Obtaining igaming licences in white-listed jurisdictions
- Advising on licensing standards in various jurisdictions such as the UK, Malta, Alderney, Isle of Man and Gibraltar.
- Buying and selling online operating companies, shareholder agreements, finance arrangements and other corporate legal activity
- Domain name disputes, trade mark registration and other intellectual property law
- Advertising online gambling webistes and dealing with industry watchdogs.
- Drafting social responsibilty, privacy and data protection policies and drafting terms and conditions of trading
- Preparation of software licences, consultancy and employment contracts.